Not only is her costume amazing, but…look at the spoon! Maybe she really is Magneto…
moirasburton's RESIDENT EVIL GIVEAWAY
Over the past few months, my humble blog has grown so much that I’m still in awe. And as a thank you for getting me to where I am, I’m throwing a giveaway for my followers. This is the first in (hopefully) many giveaways. So I decided to do a Resident Evil themed one first; the series my blog started with when I became a full-time gaming blog.PRIZES
- Resident Evil 1: Director’s Cut (1997)
- Resident Evil 2 (1998)
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis w/ Dino Crisis Demo Disc (1999)
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (2001)
NOTE: All games are used/preowned. Buying a new one of these would kill my bank account. Therefore, there are some scratches on the cases and discs, but nothing bad and nothing that ruins the gameplay. All four games (including Dino Crisis Demo) have been tested and are working great. You could throw a black label disc in a blender and it’d still work. Also, all games are for the Playstation.RULES
- You must be following me. (This is in appreciation to my followers and I will know if you’re not following me. Unfollowers will be disqualified from future giveaways.)
- One reblog counts as an entry, so reblog as many times as you’d like. Likes also count as an entry.
- Your ask box must be open. (You’ll have 24 hours to respond. If you don’t, then I’ll be forced to choose another winner. Bummer.)
- No giveaway blogs or empty blogs entering, please.
- You must be okay with giving me your address. (These games can’t just walk to you, unfortunately. So I’ll have to ship it to you.)
Giveaway ends October 5th 11:59 UTC! It’s undecided how many winners there will be, but most likely there will be 4. Here’s to hoping for many more giveaways in the future. Happy gaming! (｡◝‿◜｡)